Posted in Inside DQE on 01.21.2021
Getting to Know: Rachel Cunningham
As Senior Manager, Sales Engineering & Support for DQE Communications, Rachel Cunningham leads the team responsible for assisting the DQE Sales Team and customers with pre-sale activities, in-progress orders and post-sale inquiries. Read on to get to know more about Rachel.
- Name: Rachel Cunningham
- Length of time with the Company: I have been with DQE Communications for nearly eight years.
- Job Title / Brief Description of Your Role: As Senior Manager, Sales Engineering & Support for DQE Communications, my team assists our Sales Team and customers with their pre-sale activities, in-progress orders and post-sale inquiries.
- What drew you to work at DQE Communications? DQE has an excellent reputation in our region. Eight years ago, I was hungry for a new opportunity that would bring me to a growing organization where I could affect positive change.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job? Seeing a customer’s experience with DQE from the time we’re proposing services through implementation and support. It’s also a rewarding feeling when a client contacts me for guidance as it signals I’ve earned their trust, which is something I work hard to gain.
- If you could perform another job for a day, what would it be? Another part of my role is contract review, negotiation and interpretation. I’ve had many folks tell me I should have been a lawyer!
- What is your favorite activity or hobby? I love sports – especially football! Prior to the pandemic, whether here in Pittsburgh, or traveling to a new city, my husband and I loved checking out new sports venues and the local brewery scene. We’re looking forward to the opportunity to get back to those activities when it is safe to do so!