A Critical Component for Business Continuity
DQE’s colocation facilities in Pittsburgh and Butler, PA allow businesses to rent space in securely locked cabinets to co-locate data storage infrastructure and equipment.
Monitored remotely 24×7 and guarded by a multi-tier card access system.
Additional Network Dependability
Multiple systems implemented to ensure reliable network performance, including climate regulation, FE-25 gas fire suppression, diesel-powered 350 KW generators, and battery backups of 8–10 hours.
Scale up or down depending on the space and bandwidth your business needs.
Utilize existing business relationships and vendors.
Additional Colocation Benefits Specific to Each Facility
Pittsburgh, PA Colocation Facility
Located at 322 Fourth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- 1000 square ft of colocation space
- 75 tons of N+1 Liebert CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioner) units
- Continuous 1600-amp DC power system
- Dual AC power busses
Butler, PA Colocation Facility
Located at 238 Pillow St, Butler, PA 16001
- 1700 square feet of raised-floor colocation space
- 40 tons of N+1 Liebert CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioner) units with plumbing for additional capacity
- Continuous 1200-amp DC power system
- Dual AC power busses off two fully redundant 100 KW UPS units
Latest From DQE
Insights from your local network solutions provider
DQE prides itself on the information we provide to our customers and the articles we provide to help potential clients with their internet solutions.
“We have many choices in purchasing telecom services. None compare to the customer service DQE provides. The team goes above and beyond and always produces excellent quality of work.”Amber Conner, Client Support Specialist // Threshold Communications